Friday, January 8, 2010

Back Shaver Switching Back From Electric Shaver To Manual?

Switching back from Electric Shaver to Manual? - back shaver

Then there are about 5 years ago I decided to go the way of electric shaver, and I bought one of the best activator (Braun) with self-cleaning. I found that shaving is good, but clean with a manual genuine feeling and it is all the hair. I recently tried to return to Gillette Mach3 and it hurt a little, and really has done nothing to get rid of hair. Any reason? I would love to be able to use a new razor manual for special occasions when I need to see and feel your best .... but I can not believe that every kill or shaved almost nothing about my face shape hair.

All proposals to remedy the situation?

4 comments:

vagabond... said...

Try 5 per sheet, I think, Schick vibrates, to increase the hair and after 5 sheets cut very close, a long beard in my opinion.
I understand that not all electric fence, take a hot shower before shaving with a razor blade to try to soften the hair.
Good luck

bob said...

A hot shower helps, because it helps soften the beard.And is good, but .... You must understand that without reduction in performance, either rotating blades or cutting movement, the beard is already trained to the way it was a different word cut.In their hair follicles were trained to grow in a growing section specifically for his Electric Shavers for 5 years designed to take some time to get re-formed hair follicles reduced by 2.3 or even 5 straight blades are. If taken seriously again begin Shaver really having to shave his beard and not shave it up, which lead to irritation. They will be back in training your beard, you need to shave, is the same every time.you think you will get softer with time and care.By way, I use an air conditioner and skin cream-gel foam shave that works better and longer your razor and your skin will thank you.

IndianIM... said...

Shaving after leaving the shower, but not before. I know it sounds a little more work, but it should work, because it makes the skin soft and supple and there. In addition, non-zero, an area with a sheet if it is not likely to have been a shot of his flight, also with 20

mustlove... said...

Was it a new razor? Maybe you could try hair a little hot by the first shower, get some really there to soften. It may also be that the skin is not used for scraping blades, because it is a little more time. Perhaps he's simply with a knife once a week, your skin is to what you can do it again to get used to shave.

Post a Comment