Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prosthetic Contact Lenses My Prosthetic Contact Lens Keeps Going Inside My Eyelids Whenever I Blink. What Should I Do?

My prosthetic contact lens keeps going inside my eyelids whenever I blink. What should I do? - prosthetic contact lenses

It seems that the lens is inside out. Remove them and clean them and make sure it does not return. If this does not solve the problem, should your ophthalmologist. Perhaps the goal is the right person for the eye. If not correct the curve, slide fit, and in fact, be too great.

4 comments:

dpcwam said...

Another possibility is an allergy. If you are known on the back of the eye, knocking (as giant papillary conjunctivitis or GPC) acts like a rubber grip and the lens and shoot when you blink. Consult your eye doctor anyway for the evaluation and treatment.

Nah Z said...

Sorry, you must return to the person who answers your contacts. This could be the wrong size or an entirely different matter, but either way, this is not something that we can solve alone.

I really hope not to ask that in the end, I know that waiting until 12 weeks with "naked" eye is no fun.

nyskierm... said...

The eye can also be dry, the pollen season, after all. Try a mild saline drops and see if it helps to the lens.

lisa l said...

When a shell, you can find in the new orthopedic It was probably a change was in its socket. Maybe they can renovate their shells

Post a Comment