Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cartoon Mental Health Clipart May Is Mental Health Month, Are You Doing Anything Special For It?

May is Mental Health Month, Are you doing anything special for it? - cartoon mental health clipart

This question is for consumers, carers and professionals.

Many organizations have special campaigns to help the fight against stigma. Blogger is by special features like animated months-a-thon on my blog. (Http: / / mentalhealthhumor.today.com)
My Drop-In Center is a dinner fundraiser. And you?

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

Awesome! I'll do anything to reduce stigma. NAMI and other people to speak and preach the good word. One day the world will have a better understanding of mental health because of our efforts. I like the idea of helping the world!

Take care! :)

Cutesy Cindy said...

Yes, I see shrink!

♡ Wishful thinking ♡ said...

Oh! I do not know, was the month of May of mental health ... So I was not prepared to do something special for them. I think I have next year!

Post a Comment