Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scratch Skin And Blood Vessels Burst I Had Scratched My Skin And Now..?

I had scratched my skin and now..? - scratch skin and blood vessels burst

The area is scratched ... increased.
I accidentally) with a pencil scratching on a blood vessel (dishwasher lead.

Now the strip is white and the skin was raised as a kind of coup d'etat. It looks like this .... masquito bite length. Kind of raw, I realize that some of you might think, but I'm curious.

Why do this?
They have something with the nerves and what not?

2 comments:

lmao said...

haha first no pencils ... is graphite, which is harmless)

As for what I lifted when I think my dog scratching and inflammation. I think it is just part of the healing process.

chocolat... said...

N, what happens when my cat scratched me and just put Neosporin and a bandage will be better within a day.

Post a Comment