Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Age Of Empires 2.0a Computer Restarted Automatically...............Sa… Blue Screen Error ?

Computer Restarted Automatically...............Sa… Blue Screen Error ? - age of empires 2.0a

Ok ............. Here is ..........

A week ago I installed Age of Empires 2 and its expansion through MagicDisc and used a crack. Everything went well. So I wanted to play in multiplayer mode, so I went GameSpy Arcade, has been connected but not in a position to games. I surfed the Internet to find out why he could not play. On a site that told me that you download the latest version V 2.0a. I downloaded the patch and Development ............... Then, when I saw the Age of Empires 2, said inserting the CD into the CD-ROM. Then, suddenly, without warning, simply re-start my comp. After they opened a bug report seems to say: "Windows has carried out a serious error." I Send Error Report and the page tells me that Windows was an error appears on the blue screen. Then, after 5 minutes on my computer rebooted twice. Then I went to my computer - Properties - Startup and Recovery - Settings and uncheckedRestart automatically restarted my computer and download updates from Microsoft. Then, when the computer restarts said, is not my real copy of Windows so that my friend hasme a CD-Key whch i in a software thing. And now everything is in order. I just want to know what happens !!!!!!

Read PS Thanks for the patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment