Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why Does My Ear Have A Knot From The Earring How Do I Get Rid Of A Knot In My Ear?

How do I get rid of a knot in my ear? - why does my ear have a knot from the earring

6 months ago I had one of my ears pierced, on behalf of Claire's Boutique girly.
After a waiting and waiting for the hole in the eardrum (and) his replacement cured by a golden ring, I finally realized that the girl in the shop by my ear, went into a corner and the hole did not heal before.

And, finally given up hope, and took me to the slope near the hole. But once I realized that there was a huge knot in my ear. You can even see, projecting from the side!

My question is anyone know how to remove? Is there anything I can do? I finally (again broken now there are more holes on one side than the other), but I fear that the node is too thick, the needle moving again.

Any help would be very grateful.
Thank you!

5 comments:

Nanci Raygun said...

If scar tissue.
This is one of the many risks associated with piercings get people who have no idea wtf they have done.

Rub vitamin E oil and tea tree on my stomach twice a day.
This will help you lose.

The next time you with a piercing in a real tattoo shop and this problem is not pierced

xx my love xx said...

OMG u have to be surgically removed and further hellll of Claire .... They should know better.

Try ice for the moment .. and if it hurts a little honey to take Advil.

IM SOO sorry to hear that.
but that should not happen.

g.c. s said...

you consult a good ENT

Bonnie said...

I doubt that it could disappear are probably only smaller, and you can not get a break twice in the same place no confidence that Punch!

xLauren said...

Sounds like it came in May already infected, and that when he closed the tendency of the skin to infection me ..

Try to go on this site http://www.piercingu.com/
This can help you.

I hope this helped .. Good luck ..!(:..

Post a Comment