Monday, February 1, 2010

Smallest Mic Preamp What Is The Difference Between A Mic Preamp And Audio Interface For Recording Vocals Directly To PC?

What is the difference between a mic preamp and audio interface for recording vocals directly to PC? - smallest mic preamp

I've got something to increase the quantity and quality of my microphone. I have a Shure C606, and it sounds like crud on your PC, so we need something to feed it. I've heard, preamplifier and audio interface, but you do not know the difference look even, like me.

Can someone enlighten me what I need, I want to be able to play with the volume and maybe some of the effects would be a good thing, but only a small entry-level budget of around € 40 - € 50

1 comments:

David P said...

Typically, a microphone preamplifier designed to reduce signals and a different impedance at an earlier than normal.

Post a Comment