Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Booksamillion Job Interview Tips Where Should I Work 16 Yr Old Girl?

Where should i work 16 yr old girl? - booksamillion job interview tips

I'm 16 turning in 2 weeks and I began to find work, what looks good job?
I have a part-time

Food Bagger
Hobby Lobby
Pier One
Target
Micheals (his hobby) as a lobby
Starbucks
booksamillion
Hastings Book Store / CAR DVD / CD / cafe ... all in one.
Maggie Moos ice cream is like Stone Creamery:)
Other places you can imagine

and what usually happens during the interview?

2 comments:

Willows Luke's Wifey said...

Hobby Lobby looks like fun
Michael can be a bit boring
nobody likes a bulldozer at the supermarket
Pier One, if you can lift heavy things
Starbucks are bad people ... Hurry to get coffee / half lol ...

HASTINGS I'll bet more money than the other book store
Maggie Moos of fun, especially in summer

Abhorsen [aka Ben] said...

I live relatively close to me, I know a place called Maggie Moos ...

The interview is not too difficult to know to do when what you ... I'd never have a serious word to find the places for this kind of

I looked at Maggie Moos, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, food or other fast-food restaurant, if they were willing to work. Target has a lot of time with an adult, Starbucks is not bad, not only (like coffee), booksamillion just seems bored (at work even if I deliver ...), then .. . Yeah ...

Post a Comment